Stated Income Commercial Real Estate
Finance Your Real Estate With a Stated Income Commercial Loans
If you are looking for an alternative to the traditional commercial funding, consider stated income commercial real estate loans. This financial solution focuses more on real estate than the borrower’s credit. As long as your property value can support mortgage servicing, taxes and insurance, you have a good chance for approval.
Overview of Loan Considerations
The loan has certain limitations, but clients with a 600 credit score and higher are typically eligible. The loan parameters include:
- Funding range of $100,000 to $5 million
- Up to 65 percent LTV for retail, storage and office space
- Up to 70 percent LTV for 1-4 unit non-owner occupied estate
- Up to 75 percent LTV for 5 or more unit multifamily property
This loan is ideal for a number of investment properties like:
- Apartment buildings
- Office spaces
- Retail properties
- Warehouses and storage facilities
Though these are the most common types of eligible properties, but many more categories are also covered.
Designated Loan Uses
Stated income commercial real estate loans are usually restricted to a few designated uses. However, the loans still provide plenty of useful flexibility. Borrowers use their funding for:
- Debt consolidation: You put the funds towards IRS payments, equipment leases unification and credit card debt, which can save you thousands in monthly interest.
- Property acquisition: If you want to make the jump from renting to owning, this loan is ideal for purchasing operational facilities.
- Real estate improvement: Do you need a bigger parking deck or new window treatments? State income loans can be put towards expansion, upgrades, remodels and replacement parts.
- Working capital: Use the funding to over bills as receivables mature or take advantage of inventory deals.
- Refinancing: If you an adjustable rate, high rate or balloon mortgage, we can replace it with a fixed 25 year term loan.
We Look Forward to Hearing From You
If you are interested in beginning the approval process or getting more information, give us a call and speak with one of our experienced financial consultants.